Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Where are the kids?

Today I had another 1B. She was awesome but unfortunately I don't need 1B's and that seems to be all that ends up in my chair. I was able to get some PE's passed off and so little by little I am starting to see some progress. I continue to keep my fingers crossed that I will be able to complete my requirements so that I can play this summer. I need to focus and plan out exactly which PE to pass off on which day. I also hope that I can see the classifications that I need. This has been and will continue to be a great learning experience. I am excited to go to the VA hospital next semester. I am not excited to fill out the packet on the other hand. It is LONG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.