Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd day of clinic

Well today didn't go as well as the first. My patient no showed me. I called everyone and their dog and no one wanted to come in. I finally got someone in my chair and then they had another appointment and had to leave. I didn't even get to my instruments. My afternoon patient was great but only a 1B so what do you do? Where in the heck are all the perio patients hiding out at and why can't they magically end up in my chair?

2 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

seriously I wish everyone had perio.... ha ha

emilie said...

Sounds like your day was a little like my day. I had two 1B patients. I agree with lis, it would make it easier if all patients had perio. At least we still have more days in clinic. I just hope that we get the requirements that we need.