Tuesday, March 17, 2009
St. Patricks Day!!
Today I had four patients scheduled. I called and confirmed them and they all said "Yep I'll be there." Well the morning went well. They both came and I was able to finish them. After lunch my patients didn't come, so I called them and the usual response came. " Oh, sorry I got called into work." I swear I could ring their necks. Anyway I found someone in the waiting room who claimed she was not interested. After some gentle asking AKA pleaing she said I can "just take a look." I got an OD done one her and come to find out she was someone elses patient. OOPS!!!!!!!!! Sorry. What a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't is crazy how some days just don't work out the way you want. Cancellations are a waste, but it seems to all work out in the end.
Post a Comment