Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Class 4
Well today I was able to complete the maxillary arch. It felt like a great accomplishment. My goal now is to complete the bottom arch in one more appointment. I also did my first full mouth set of x-rays. It was another good learning experience. I was able to use them to see how deep the pockets are. I feel like I am learning and progressing but I need to be patient with myself and learn to take it step by step. It is starting to sink in more. More of a routine and not so fluffy. It was really good practice today with the ultra sonic and I wish so bad I would have passed off a PE because I haven't been able to up to this point and it makes me nervous that I wont be able to get them all done before the due date. So my goal is to have my next 1B patient be an exam patient and also to pass off one PE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok you are my hero! Class IV and FMX! You rock girl!
Post a Comment