Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Cancelation made good
This morning I got a message from Mrs. Campbell saying that my patient had canceled. I nearly had a heart attack...j/k. But it was stressful because I was at work and am not allowed to use my phone so I didn't have time to look for a new patient. It ended up being okay. I called my patient for next wednseday just to see if she would be able to come in today. She said yes. When I got here it was actually her husband. It was very kind of them to help me out like that. I was able to get everything done except for x-rays because all of the rooms were taken. He had to get back to work so I wasn't able to do them. The appointment went really well and I feel that I am making good use of my time. He was walked out by 2:30 and so that was good considering he was late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you wish all patients would find their own replacement...ha ha that would be the day!
Post a Comment