Thursday, February 7, 2008
Loved her!!
My patient today was great. She was so fun and we really hit it off at the start. She had a very healthy mouth. She is from Texas. She likes to do a lot of the same things as I do, like travel. I also set up so pass off some PE's today but due to the lack of time, that didn't happen. I did do Chelsea as an exam patient and I felt good about that. I am really progressing in clinic and I am loving every minute of it. My goal is to keep on a keeping on. I am having success with all my patients showing up and finding new ones to keep my schedule full. I haven't seen any children yet but I have some good ones lined up. I need to practice instrumentation with more lateral pressure. I'm getting more aggressive in the mouth for which we all should be grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment