Monday, February 25, 2008
Another down, many more to go!!
Today went REALLY well. I saw my patient for the first time and she was a class 1B. She got her at 8:30 and I was done and had her walked out by 10:00. It really speeds things up when you don't do x-rays. I felt like it is starting to click today. I didn't miss any deposits of calculus and I was really happy about that because she really had quite a bit of buildup. So slowly but surely I am learning. I also passed off 2 PE's which was nice but I have about 5 more to pass off in the next 2 appointments so I really need to prioritize on passing off my PE's so I don't get down to the end like this and still have lots of work to do. Live and learn, I will do better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I felt like I was in the x-ray room forever today!! Anyway high-five on speeding up and feeling confident!
Post a Comment