Monday, March 3, 2008

Aaahhh what a day!

Today my patient needed to premedicate, but she didn't so I wasn't able to work on her. She is a sweet lady though. I was able to take some x-rays and that was a new experience. Trying to get a good film with missing teeth prove difficult sometimes. She happened to be related to instructor Vining so she was really happy about that. I'm not sure what classification she is so I will find out next time she comes in. When I dismissed her there was someone waiting in the waiting room to be seen. I brought him back and got x-rays taken and an OD check and then we were out of time. It was crappy. He was so upset because he drove from Logan, waited along time to be seen and then didn't even get his teeth cleaned. The best part is that it wasn't my fault but he sure was not happy. Well, the day was choatic and so I am quiet relieved that it is over.

No comments: