Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Just another day
Today I got permission to switch clinics so I would be able to accommodate my patient. Well it turns out that she called in a few hours before and said she couldn't make it. I couldn't believe it. I really thought she would come through but I learned my lesson...she's not going to. So I'm moving on and finding new patients. I was able to clean my bosses teeth which was really nice of him. I hope I am able to get my classifications done though because I need class 2's and many other requirements. I was also able to complete a few PE's but I have many more to go. My goal for Wednesday is to scale at least two quads of class 2 and pass off at least one more PE. Got my fingers crossed that my patient comes and the he is a class 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment