Monday, March 3, 2008

Que cosa!!

This morning my patient wasn't here so I gave her a call and she told me she had a rough weekend and wasn't feeling up to coming in. I was so let down. I didn't know what to do so of course I started calling everyone that I could and no one was able to come in. Well it turns out that I switched my clinic time to afternoon. I called my boss and told him I wouldn't be able to make it in today. I called my aunt Pat and uncle George but they weren't able to come in either. I finally called my aunt Donna and she saved me. Bless her heart. I got her done and was able to pass off 2 PE's which I was really relieved about because I have been needing to pass them off. I also passed off a requirement for digital x-rays. She was a great patient and I was glad she was able to come in and that I was able to fulfill some more of my requirements.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Whew!! I am glad that it worked out in the end! Thank goodness for family!